Thursday, February 11, 2010

i made photoshop love

*





I first wanted to just post these pics that I've taken a while ago when i forgot the water was running and i almost flood the apartment but then i started wondering if you would see them the way i do so i decided to write on them what they were saying to me. I love playing in Photoshop and since this Valentine thing is coming... Not that I'm a big fan of this holiday but i saw some really nice graphics on the occasion that got me inspired :D

3 comments:

  1. http://gizmodo.com/5469881/the-ekokook-kitchen-actually-makes-me-want-to-cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexual tension emanata de poze e echivalenta cu sexual tension of a 2 naked standing in cold rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the last one made me giggle out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...