Sunday, March 20, 2011

norwegian wood



I am re-reading the book now - it find it so beautiful and haunting, I don't know if it is because I connect with it on a very personal level, but anyway I think of Murakami as a contemporary demi-god... this is the trailer for the film, it's being released this march in UK but I must say I have such mixed-feelings about seeing it - cause I have such a clear image in my head about the characters and I don't want to spoil it, but on the other hand I know the director worked closely with Murakami and just seeing the trailer made me tingle...

3 comments:

  1. You know, every time I visit you always add something beautiful to your blog! I just want you to know that your blog is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much AIDY, it makes me so happy to know that other people enjoy the same things as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by A Camp Host's Meanderings and leaving such a nice comment. I can see that you are having great fun with your blog! Love those shots on January 24th! Take care...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...