Saturday, August 7, 2010

girl power :D

first of all let me express my full disapproval of any kind of girls gatherings...I mean unless they're lesbians nothing interesting really happens...if you're stuck with a bunch of nice good girls you just end up listening to endless conversations about cats, the best moisturizer, and romance movies...
I have no idea how girls in girl bands get along ...I always thought to much estrogen leads to hysterical arguments ...

Having said that... I must admit there are some exceptions to my general opinion, so let me introduce you to some of my favourite all-girl songs:

littlest birds have the prettiest songs...The be Good Tanyas

'well it's times like this i feel so small and wild
like the ramblin' footsteps of a wanderin' child'



maria taylor - time lapse lifeline - the video is really nice :D

'Oh we dreamed a life
It was just like that, was like that
And just like that, and just like that it's done'



ok..the next one here is a bit of a guilty pleasure.... I think I like it mostly because of the video and the sexy pin-up style lingerie... but it's a nice song :P
the saturdays - I just can't get enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...