Friday, January 29, 2010

Pencil Crayon Jewelry by Maria Cristina Belluci

*
I absolutely love this! i always liked pencils, buying and seeing them on my desk all together like that!
Italian Designer Maria Cristina Bellucci created those original pencil crayon jewelry, after working for several years as a theater costume and accessories maker. The pieces are made using fragments of pencils that have been attached together and formed into a variety of shapes. The forming process reveals the interiors of the pencils, showcasing the wood and the colored lead.




1 comment:

  1. Hello to you too! You visited my blog and commented - thank you! Come visit again any time :)

    I wanted to visit your blog also - very nice - so interesting! I had to comment on this pencil jewelry because it is just SO COOL!

    Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...