Wednesday, September 1, 2010

prisms

*




Light is magic
Today was such a bright day... I was out in the garden and the light refracting through my glass of water reminded me of this project I've seen on dezeen. It's called Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka.

I want to lay down on that floor surrounded by bright light and rainbows and listen to Pink Floyd's 'dark side of the moon'. Because I cannot ever see a prism without thinking of the world's greatest album cover. And yes, I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan.



Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around and chose your own ground
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be
Run, run rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun,
And when at last the work is done
Don't sit down it's time to dig another one
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.


1 comment:

  1. These prism pictures are so beautiful! I love how they can make rainbows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...