Sunday, June 6, 2010

machinarium

is the best game ever!!! I absolutely loved it!!!


Machinarium is a point-and-click adventure game from Czech independent studio Amanita Design.
The graphics are wonderful and very inspiring...I'm thinking about drawing something tomorrow... Little lovely robots :D If you like it as much as I do, you can find wallpapers available on the game's website here
The soundtrack is great, I've been listening to it for a few hours now...This little game kept me busy all afternoon. Quite difficult sometimes...but this only gives you more satisfaction in the end. You've got to try it!

3 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaa!!! Pisi! Si eu ma joc acelasi joc!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I recently saw a breathtaking short film that looked almost the same so i'll be definitely giving this a spin!

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tokw_9-trailer_shortfilms

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...i'm glad to spread the joy...
    i just saw the trailer...seems so nice! can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...