Friday, October 1, 2010

IKEA&cats

*







I always love it when two things that I really love come together - like when I found out that Lenard Cohen and Janis Joplin had an affair :D

IKEA UK recently let loose 100 cats in their Wembley store overnight  “just to see what happens”.
I would have loved to be there! Anybody who has ever owned a cat for more than 5 minutes knows how they love to investigate every little corner, to climb to the highest piece of furniture and declare autonomy on the comfiest spot in the room!

I heard about this experiment a few weeks ago and today I was looking on the IKEA website and I found this game that you can play and win IKEA furniture by guessing which piece the cats chose!

More details and delightful images with kitties nosing around in this video:


I love the slow motion with the cat landing on the glass table!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...